Letsby Avenue (Yorkshire) Ltd. is the market leader in the ethical approach to lettings and property management. Transparency, fairness and integrity is key to making the lettings industry a trustworthy process for all. We have no hidden costs – we do not charge any admin fees, renewal fees or any other fees or charges – guaranteed. You simply pay 10% commission of the monthly rent with no other fees or charges at all.
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental in the Yorkshire region, you should consider engaging our property management service. You’ll find it professional, ethical and cost-effective. As specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum return, whilst ensuring the smooth running of tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws.
Tenant Finding Service
Our initial letting and advertising charge is only £250.00, and includes advertising, showing the tenant around the property, preparation of the tenancy agreement and introducing you to the tenant.
Full Management Service
Our full management service provides you with peace of mind and enables you to maximise your profit with no hassle and little or no involvement from you. The full management commission is only 10% of monthly rental payments. We do not charge an initial finding fee or make an admin charge for renewal of an existing agreement. This price is fully inclusive of VAT, giving you an even greater return on your investment.
Transferring to Us: Full Management Service
We’re proud to provide an exemplary service and lead the way in honest, unambiguous and fair estate agency. Allow us to prove this to you with 3 months of FREE comprehensive property management when you choose to transfer full management of your property to Letsby Avenue from another agent. Our full management service provides you with peace of mind and enables you to maximise your profit with no hassle and little or no involvement from you. The full management commission after 3 months is only 10% of monthly rental payments. We do not charge any transfer fee, a tenant finding fee, or any administrative fee for renewal of an existing agreement. Commission is inclusive of VAT, so you really do only pay 10%.
There are no other standard fees or charges.
No up front charges – nothing to pay until your tenant moves in and starts paying rent.
Our Services include:
• A visit to you at your property, provision of a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
• Advice and guidance on compliance with the various safety regulations.
• Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised as necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various companies and other establishments, and usually have tenants waiting.
• Accompanied visits for tenant applicants to view the property.
• Obtaining and evaluation of references and credit checks.
• Preparation of a suitable tenancy agreement and other legal documentation including the service of documents under The Deregualtion Act 2015.
• Collection and registration of a deposit (bond) from the tenant with the DPS.
• Preparation of an inventory and schedule of condition.
• Check-in of the tenant to the property and agreement of the inventory.
• Supervision of the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name.
• Receipt of rental payments monthly in advance, prompt payment, and a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
• Periodic inspection of the property, production of detailed reports sent directly to you, escalation of any issues.
• Arrangement of any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger or more costly works.
• Provision of a 24/7 emergency contact hotline for tenants.
• Regular routine contact with the tenant.
• Arrangement of renewal of the tenancy agreement, as and when necessary (no cost to you).
• Termination of the tenancy agreement, as required, re-letting and continuation the process, with the minimum of vacant periods, to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
• We maintain a flexible attitude, and are generally able to adapt our service to meet our client’s individual circumstances and needs, for example by providing a part only service, or alternatively by taking on additional tasks and duties – simply get in touch to discuss your requirements.