Letsby Avenue are the market leaders in the ethical approach to lettings and property management. Transparency, fairness and integrity is key to making the lettings industry a fair process for all. We do not charge any admin fees, renewal fees or any other fees or charges – guaranteed. You only pay 10% commission of the monthly rent with no other fees or charges at all.
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental in West Yorkshire & North Yorkshire, you should consider engaging our property management service. You’ll find it both professional, ethical and cost-effective. As we are specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring the smooth running of tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws.
Code of Ethics
Letsby Avenue are leading the way to abolish unnecessary fees or charges to both landlords and tenants. We are very proud to follow our code of ethics. Please have a look at our code of ethics here.
Letting Agent Comparison Chart
Finding Tenants Only
Our initial letting and advertising charge is only £250.00, and includes advertising, showing the tenant around the property, preparation of the tenancy agreement and introducing you to the tenant.
Full Management Service
Our full management service provides you with peace of mind and enables you to maximise your profit with no hassle and little or no involvement from you. The full management commission is only 10% of monthly rental payments. We do not charge an initial finding fee or make an admin charge for renewal of an existing agreement. There is also NO VAT to pay giving you an even greater RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT.
There are no other standard fees or charges.
No up front charges – nothing to pay until your tenant moves in and starts paying rent.
Our Services include:
• Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
• Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
• Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various companies and other establishments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
• Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
• Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
• Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and other legal documentation.
• Collecting and registering a deposit (bond) with the DPS from the tenant.
• Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
• Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
• Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name.
• Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
• Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
• Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
• Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
• Ending tenancies as required, re-letting and continuing the process, with the minimum of vacant periods, to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
• We maintain a flexible attitude, and are generally able to adapt our service to meet our client’s individual circumstances and needs, for example by providing a part only service, or alternatively by taking on additional tasks and duties.